Friday 26 March 2010

Doritos Advert



The brief was to create an advert that would attract the attention of the audience, particularly the teens and young adults. I approached this by looking at memorable and popular adverts and videos to my target audience and decided to go with something comedic.
After creating brainstorms, lists, research and ideas I narrowed down my ideas and chose the ninja chicken idea. To get the costume for the chicken I phoned around lots of fancy dress shops and emailed lots of friends, the average cost to hire a costume was £30 and to buy £50 then I found a friend who had a chicken costume to is studying in Wales, so I drove to Wales and picked it up. Next was the location, which was harder than expected, I phoned around lots of supermarkets and shops to get permission to film in store but unfortunately none of them could allow me. I then came up with a plan b set in the car park which you can see finished in the video above.
The quality is abit rough around the edges and camera is abit shaky at times, but it’s my first time making a video and editing so pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment